Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Subject: I found you

Hello, Subject: I found you Good day, I don't know if this is right to contact you this way, in my search for a partner I got your contact in my late husband contact list which I don't know if you have done business with him before. My late husband is a former minister in Nigeria. I am Mrs.Jennifer.A.M. Alice Johnson, a widow to Late Sheik Johnson. I am 69 years old; I am now a Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months. I am in need of assistance to secure the future of my son who is of age to graduate from school; my son is 27 years old. There is some pending contract funds which have been paid to me and i want to transfer the total $12,000,000.00 Million to a trusted partner. There will be no problem what so ever, what you need to do is receive the funds and invite my son to start up investment with you. My
son is with me here in Christian convert and you can talk to us on Skype call or Skype video. If you can help me please reply or call me on phone at: +234 706 949 8935 Attached is my statement of account and proof of funds. God bless you. Regards,
Mrs.Jennifer.A.M. Alice Johnson Account Overview        Transfer Funds        Message Center        Update Profile         Upload Passport Photograph        Logout
Welcome Mrs.Jennifer.A.M. Alice Johnson.             You have (8) Bank Message(s)       ACCOUNT SUMMARY  Offshore Account Account Name Mrs.Jennifer.A.M. Alice Johnson Account number: 03220000445588 Previous Balance  $900,000.00 Available Balance $12,900,000.00 TRANSFER HISTORY Fund Transfer Sender Ehijeff Silly Destination Account  03220000445588
Credit $12,900,000.00     

No comments: