Sunday, July 14, 2013

HAPPY RAMADAN!! 12 JULY 2013

Asalamalakum!


Dear Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort. I understand that your hands were
tied.Not to worry.I have succeeded,the money has been transferred into the
account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia. To
compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped an
International Certified Bank Draft of $2.500.000.00 for your help.

I am in Australia with my family presently.I do intend to establish some
business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties.Contact my
Secretary Name: Basil Roy /Email: roybasil@yahoo.com Forward my mail to
him,then ask him to send the cheque to you.

Also with your copy of your international passport or any valid ID.

Take good care of your self.

Best Regards,

Alsadah Dawood Hussain M

No comments: