Thursday, July 4, 2013

Atention

ATTENTION:


I am Mr.Alex Haruna,an attorney at law.I am contacting you in respect to an inheritance
fund valued at (€126 Million Euro) belonging to my late client.My client died with his
entire family in a plane crash in cotonou, Benin on the 24th of December 2004.The
Management of his bank adopted a resolution and i was mandated as his attorney to provide
any of his surviving relative for the payment of his fund valued (€126 Million Euro) or
forfeit the fund as unclaimed fund.

All my effort in locating any of his relatives have not been successful.This is why i am
seeking your consent to present you as the only surviving relative of my late client for
the claim of the fund which shall be shared after my arrival in your country.

I will need the following information to file the application for the claim:Your full
Name,Your Contact Address,Your Mobile phone Number and fax Number,Your
Age/Gender,Occupation.

Get back to me via: barr.haruna@yahoo.co.uk

You are the only person i have informed about this transaction,please keep it confidential
and get back to me as i wait to hear from you.

Regards,
Alex Haruna(esq).
Phone:+44 770 003 7881

No comments: