Sunday, July 7, 2013

I await your respond

Dearest one,

I feel quite safe dealing with you
through this medium (Internet); I choose to reach you through it because
it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of
communication. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as
we have never met before, but still I will want you to take me like a
daughter, and glance through my short letter.I am Miriam, 18 years from
Ghana, the only Survived child of Late Mr. Robert Esso who was murdered
alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am presently
in an orphanage because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives.

Before
his death he had a domiciliary account here, up to the tune of (Two
Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars). Please I need your assistance
to get this money transferred to you for my education, investment and
to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me and the money. I
shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of
your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you.

I
shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you
so desire, but I do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention
it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please do not make
undue advantage of the trust I bestow on you, and your urgent reply is
highly needed today.

I am willing to offer you reasonable
percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God
touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life
please contact me trio my email address {essomiriam58@yahoo.com}

You're sincerely
Miriam Esso    

No comments: