Wednesday, July 10, 2013

From Steve Andersen

Dear Friend,


My names are Steve Andersen a solicitor at law. I was the personal Attorney to a client who share the same last name with you and made a fixed deposit of fund valued at USD$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a Finance Company here in Europe and unfortunately, He lost his life in the Libyan Civil War.

He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the deposit still in my possession. Recently, the financial company contacted me asking for the next of kin to the funds or funds may be declared to the government as unclaimed.

Upon a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin, so that my late client's funds will not be confiscated by the Financial Regulatory Authority.

You will be entitled to 50% of the total fund. There is no risk involved with this claims as all necessary documents that will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured.

Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail ( steveander@blumail.org ) or telephone ( +44 793 7491 521 ) to enable us discuss further.

You should also send your telephone number so I can call you when necessary. Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude requires utmost confidentiality and sincerity.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you

Steve Andersen
Tel: +44 793 7491 521
Email: steveander@blumail.org

No comments: