Monday, November 12, 2007

VERY URGENT



Larry Brasco <larrybrasco@zipmail.com.br> wrote:
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:04:57 -0800
From: "Larry Brasco" <larrybrasco@zipmail.com.br>
To: <larry_brasco@check1check.com>
Subject: VERY URGENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Attention Please, I feel obliged writing this mail to you. I am not quite exposed to foreign business and friends hence i write to you with hope and trust that you will welcome my mail without being bias and that you will be trustworthy to me.

In order to transfer out 10,500,000.00 ( Ten million, five hundred thousand USD )from our bank (Firm). I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest Person who will be capable of handling this Important Business transaction.

The owner of this account is Mr. Nelson Wilfred foreigner and the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession and he died since 1999.The account has no other beneficiary And my Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account.I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but i don't know any foreigner, i know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we have not had any correspondence before and you have to addmit that we don't know ourselves before.

I believe in God that you will never let me down in this transaction till the fund is remitted to your nominated account while i will travel to your respective country to collect my own share of the money, and we have concluded that at the conclusion of this business,you will be offer 30% of the total amount while 65% will be for me while 5% will be maped out for any expences.


I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details.


Best regards,
Larry Brasco


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: