Thursday, November 22, 2007

GET BACK TO ME

 
John Fingleton <jn_fig56@hotmail.com> wrote:
From: John Fingleton <jn_fig56@hotmail.com>
Subject: GET BACK TO ME
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:35:25 +0100
Good Day,
 
This message might meet you in utmost surprise however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction.I am Mr John Fingleton,working i the United Kingdom as the personal accounting officer/Domestic Mr George Brumley who shall be referred to as my client.he died  with his entire family in a plane crash.
 
Before his death,i assisted him in the deposit of some funds with a Finance Company for safekeeping. The funds which amounts the sum of $9.5 million United  State Dollars have remained unclaimed since his death, and such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to the treasury as a matter of policy. The deceased client  who died in the shatter plane which crashed on mount Kenya in the Kenyan city of sumburu  on 21st july,2003 did not present any next of kin before his death.Considering the lack of success in my bid to locate any of his relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client, I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance company where these huge deposits were lodged.
 
You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death ( retired Atlanta physician George Brumley )by clicking on this website http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html  Hence,I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us on an agreed terms if you agree to my business proposal, kindly get back to me.
Regards.
John fingleton


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: