Saturday, November 24, 2007

RE: RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION

 
"BARR. USMAN BELLO" <usmanconfidentialmemo@pc.nu> wrote:
From: "BARR. USMAN BELLO"<usmanconfidentialmemo@pc.nu>
Subject: RE: RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:28:52 +0100

Hello my good friend.
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family.
You may not remember me, but you have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Paraguay who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.
I thank you for your great effort and concern even though we could not finish the transfer of the funds into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the Central Bank to my new partner's account in Paraguay. Due to your effort, sincerity and courage shown during the course of our correspondence in the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$100,000.00.
I have left an instruction with the Accounts Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria to issue an ATM Card in your name for the value of US$100,000.00 cashable from any ATM machine anywhere in the world.
My dear friend I have left the shores of my country with my family for good. As soon as you respond to this email, my confidential secretary will assist you with the relevant information to receive your ATM immediately. At the moment, I'm very busy with investment projects, with the assistance of my new partner.
Please accept this gift in good faith as it is from my heart, even though you never thought my business proposition was genuine enough to attract your involvement.
My sincere regads,
Barr. Usman Bello


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: