Friday, November 2, 2007

31/10/07



roselenwalker@interia.eu wrote:
Date: 31 Oct 2007 16:08:10 +0100
From: roselenwalker@interia.eu
Subject: 31/10/07
To: undisclosed recipients: ;


From: Mrs. Roselen Walker.
11 Falcouer walk,
SW20 0NE,London, United Kingdom.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL:

EMAIL: roselenwalker341@hotmail.com


My Dear Beloved,


I am Mrs Roselen Walker undergoing medical treatment in LENNOX
HOSPITAL,46-50 Sunny Gardens Rd., Hendon,London. NW4 1RX, England. I am married
to Dr. David Walker. who worked with British Judicial Commission in
Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the
year 2003. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died
after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he
made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged
in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of 15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars)in a
Security vault in The Netherlands. Presently, this money is still with
the Security Company.



Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months
due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.Though what disturbs me
most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an
individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent
persons,orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the
universe. I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not
want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner
in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for
taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know!
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Almighty. I do not need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the
presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them
to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As
soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my personal
attorney and the lawyer would furnish you full details on how you will
receive the money.


I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as
the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for
me.My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that
wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind
and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your
life.


Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual
for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to
my specification herein. Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the
Almighty bless you.When responding, send your contact address and
telephone numbers so that my lawyer can contact you immediately.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: roselenwalker341@hotmail.com


Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Roselen Walker.

No comments: