Friday, November 2, 2007

GOD BLESS YOU



PINOCHET Sonia <pinochetsonia1@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:30:33 -0500 (CDT)
From: PINOCHET Sonia <pinochetsonia1@yahoo.com>
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU
To: pinochetsonia1@yahoo.com

Hello ,
 
How are you? Well I think it!
I name myself is Sonia Pinochet I live in Cihlie .
Effectivement it is me which are to contact to you and well that due to a problem which I wish to you confier.
I consulted your profile a long time and after several days to jeûns and prayers I decided to entrust to me to you in the hope to have your assistance and your assistance. I have a proposal for you however it is not obligatory nor in any way force you to honour it against your will. I am SONIA PINOCHET, I am girl of Mr.Augusto Pinochet Chairman of Chilie and I live in Abidjan in company of my young 13 years old brother. Before his death February 28, 2002 I accompanied it at the hospital and and he said to me this day there which he had deposited the sum of Four million five hundred miles of Americain dollars, (USD$4.500,000) in a bank plain of deposit to the state in Abidjan .
Moreover he said to me that he deposited the bottom of heritage on my behalf, and finally published an instruction written by lawyer of the bank which is in possession of all the documents necessary but legal at the time of retrais at the bank. I am 23 years old and I am coed and I live in Abidjan . Really I do not know what to currently make I want a help with external where I can transfer my funds from heritage. It is because I suffered much because of the ceaseless political crisis here in my country the Ivory dimension. the death of my father upset me much. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in suggestions of this glances your ideas will be strongly considered. The expenses which request the bank before the transfer of my bottom of heritage to me are not acquired and I require a help of your share for that I beg you to help me because I do not have anybody any more in this world and I am orphan have pity and to help me as a sister where girl. Allow me maintaining to pose with those few questions:
 
1. Can you honestly help me as a my saver?
2. Then I to trust you completely?
3. Which percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after my bottom of heritage is in your possession?
 
 Please, consider this and to give, me an answer.
Thank you and that God Bless you.
Miss Sonia Pinochet

No comments: