Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mr.George Davies

 
"Mr.George Davies" <george.dav20@hotmail.fr> wrote:
From: Mr.George Davies <george.dav20@hotmail.fr>
Subject: Mr.George Davies
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:36:12 +0100
Mr.George Davies
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
 
Dear Friend,
 
I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner.
 
But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.
 
This business transaction might not fall within the wide spectrum of your business activities, but I plead your assistance, as your flair for profitable business is needed.
 
Permit me to introduce myself, I am Mr.George Davies, DIRECTOR SPECIAL ASSETS, with a bank here in Abidjan, which information I will disclose to you as you reply me due to security reasons, I was personally in charge of the deposit made by one of our late customer late Engineer.Philip, who till  his death was a contractor with our Government and The  Ports authority.
 
On the 21st of April 2001, Engr. Philip, his wife and their two children were involved in a Ghastly boat Capsize at Bassam, unfortunately all occupants lost their lives.
  
At the time of his death, he had a deposit of $14 Million which was proceed of a contract work he just concluded with The Government before the unfortunate incident.
Unfortunately, till this moment no person has come as his relation for his deposit with us.
  
I humbly request your attention to this matter so that I can present you as his next of kin and beneficiary to this deposit.
It is not a very difficult thing to do and it will not take time.
Please contact me as quickly as possible.
  
Do please note that I did not contact you because you are related to Philip; I contacted you so that we can carry out this deal together and your share will be negotiable.
  
I will give you details of the transaction as soon as you I get your response
  
Kind regards
  
MrGeorge Davies


Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: