Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I am Mr Morgan steve, former personal Accountant to Chief{Mrs}Stella Obasanjo former wife of President Olusegun Obasanjo who lost her life while undergoing a surgery{cosmetic}in Malaga spain.Before her death,she deposited the sum of $29m{Twenty nine Million United States Dollars} in Regent Assurance Bank  here in London during the time of  her official visits.
 
Moreso,in the cause of this the said money which is been deposited is now in my possession which is now apperently not in record of anybody except the bank .I really need to move this money{$29m}out of the bank before it will be confiscated by the bank.
 
i just want you to assist me move this money out in the name that you are the Real Estate Agent that she{Chief Mrs Stella Obasanjo} bought some properties from,that they the bank{Regent Assurance Bank}will make transfer immediately after purchase of the properties in the United States of America,but she died without making any payment.
 
Finally,i would really want you to help me to get this money out.Don't bother about the necessary documents because i will handle everything about it.Do get back to me if you can help me.Hope to hearing from you soonest.
 
Best regards,
Mr Morgan steve


Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

No comments: