Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Please assist me

Dear lovely one,
 
I am kevin lbori,the son of the  former Governor of Delta state of this country, Nigeria. My father and his first wife' before he has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for corruption and money laundering charges at the South wark Crown Court 9 in London..  on 25 Jul 2012. He deposited some fund in my name in a "diplomatic security firm" here in Nigeria. The amount of the fund is $80.000.000.00 (eighty  million dollars only).
 
All the necessary documents are kept with my  father`s Attorney for security reason because of my half brothers. On the whole children of my father, I am the last born of the family. After my father's sentenced, I and my mother decided to search for a reliable foreign friend to help to invest the funds outside this country, because of the political case.i want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but i don't know any foreigner,i am only contacting you as a foreigner  because this money can not be approved to any local Bank here but can only be approve to any foreign account because the money is U.S Dollars
 
 
If you will like to assist me as a friend, then indicate your interest after which we (you and us) shall both discuss on the modalities of both transferring the money and sharing it after.i know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our self before,but be sure that it is real and a genuine business.i believe in God that you will never let me down in this investment,you are the  only person that i have contacted for now so please reply urgently
 
at the conclusion of this investment,you will be given 25% of the total amount,70% will be for me while 5%will be for expenses, both parties might have incurred during the process of this transaction
 
All other information, relative to the presence of the funds will be handed over to you by my Attorney. Kindly reach me urgently on my and personal e-mail.
 
 
God Bless you.
 
Regards,
 
kevin lbori


No comments: