Monday, September 3, 2012

Lets Make It Work.

Dear Friend,


How are you and your family? I surmise my letter meets you in your best
mood today. My name is Thomas Langry; the Chief Auditor of an  Assets
Management Company in

United Kingdom. I decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in
the execution of the deal described here-under for our both communal
benefit and hope you

will keep it a top secret because of the nature of the transaction.

While auditing our company's accounts, I discovered an untaken fund, sum
total of GBP26,400,000 (Twenty Six million Four hundred thousand British
Pounds sterling) in

an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer Gen.
Franciszek Gagor (Head of the Army Chief of Staff Poland) who unluckily
lost his life in a plane crash

of Dagestan Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 which crashed on approach to Smolensk
airport in western Russia, 10th April 2010 including Polish president Lech
Kaczynski and his

wife Maria with other top government officials. Browse the link below for
your perusal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264964/BREAKING-NEWS-Plane-carrying-Polish-president-crashes-Russia.html

After going through his file in our Assets Management Company, I
discovered that he died without any specific next of kin or will
beneficiary to the fund. I sincerely

seek your permission to presenting you as the next of kin/will beneficiary
to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at GBP26.4
Million British

Pounds Sterling will be released to you, which will be shared in
percentage ratio of 50:50 between you and I respectively.

All that I require is your genuine co-operation; trust and utmost
confidentiality to enable us achieve this transaction successfully. I
sincerely assure you that this

transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in
London when the fund is

transferred to your bank account. Upon consideration and acceptance of
this offer, please send the following information to me immediately.

- Your Full Name,
- Your Contact Address
- Your direct Mobile telephone Number


Please note that we have few days to carry out this deal, Kindly reply to
my private e-mail address: t_omaslangry@yahoo.co.uk for more
confidentiality.

If this e-mail offends your moral values/disposition, do accept my
apologies and ignore it.

Regards,

Mr.Thomas Langry.

No comments: