Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello

Dear Friend,


I am Li Chen, an account manager in China Trust Bank, a licensed bank
incorporated in China Asia. I am getting in touch with you regarding a
customer in my bank who died here in Asia without a next of kin and an
investment worth millions of dollars placed in our bank some years ago,and
i happened to be his accounts officer.

However,this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement since
you bear the same last name with the deceased. I am contacting you
independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the
project if and when I receive your response.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this
project. Reply to this e-mail address:Email:Lionline14@live.com

Sincerely,
Li Chen

No comments: