Monday, September 17, 2012

Can you be of help Kindly Respond

Dear Friend,

I got your reliable contact from a business diary and further explicit investment information about your country. I am Prince Fayad H. Bolkiah,the eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, former Finance Minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island.
Pls,you can read more from this link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/670959.stm

Before my incarceration, I went ahead to dispatch some funds under special arrangement into the custody of different private security and Trustee companies for safe keeping abroad.

Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into profitable investment in your country to facilitate future survival for my family abroad.

Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of this business transaction.

Best Regards

Prince Fayad H. Bolkiah.

No comments: