Sunday, September 2, 2012

I need your advice about good investment in your country

Dear Friend, 


Complement of the day. Please i am sorry if i may have interrupted you in any way by my email. I have no another way to reach you, then now I found the easier place to meet someone like you, Please don't think that I may have taking an advantage to know you on this Social Network I have no any other way to get an advice from you, Please can i share some ideas with you about some good places for investment in your country, which i may have an interest on, in any were you may subjected for good investment. I hope my email will arrive to you at good time. I am Sorry allowed me to introduce myself to you; my name is Engr.Al-Fares from Damascus Syria. I am now 64years Old, and i am now a retired government officials I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to some

Top Politician in Syria, also an oil Tycoon from Syria and Saudi Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no. 12 in 1985. AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD), But if you are willing to read more about the Company {AFPC} i can give you their current Website for more details.

Why i contacted you is I want if you can tell me more about good investment in your country i have been to Cambodia For research in Cambodia but i found out that their Economic and security is not stable to a grate value, i want you to tell me about some good place in your Country, so that i could relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria and out from Cambodia, Now that Syria security and our Economic independent as been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our happiness has been thanking away from us, i will like to relocate my family out from Syria to a better place

I will believe whatsoever you may brief me about any good ways to profits in good business by your own ideas, to invest my fund properly, It will be highly recommended. Tell me more about your country how good it will be to invest in your country Cities, Such as buying of properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places.

I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me. Do let me know your idea and knowledge; regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest, on my next email i will explain to you the full details of this investment Proposal and interest project of the fund. I shall tell you more about myself and my family on my next email; upon your respond, you may as well tell me little more about yourself.

May the Good Lord Bless you, I Waiting for your responds

best regards,
Eng.Al-fares

No comments: