Friday, September 7, 2012

High Profiled Transaction

Hello

    It gives me a great deal of pleasure to write you this mail even when it
might come to you as a surprise. I hope you find it of interest.
    My name is Johnson Blair. I am an Auditor with a Bank here in Europe . I
would like to use this means to ask your assistance in moving some funds
over to your country.

    I have in the course of my duties come in contact with some funds that
have been inactive for some years now and careful investigation proved the
original depositor of the funds died more than six years ago.
    All attempts to reach the suppose beneficiary of the deposit were
fruitless and before it is forfeited to the state, I will like to move it
outside now and this is where I need your assistance.

    According to laws of the land, all unattended deposit beyond seven years
will be forfeited to the state, hence my contacting you.

I look forward to hearing from you and my gratitude for your patience.

    Sincerely yours,

    Johnson Blair
    Tel: +447924225747                                 

No comments: