Friday, August 3, 2012

VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ MESSAGE CONTENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but due to the way I got your contact I was pleased to confide this secret with you as long as you are not going to betray me at the end. However, I'm Mr. Andrew Stevens, lawyer to a contractor with a major South African Mining Company who was my client, unfortunately this contractor died with his entire family in a plane crash five years ago when he was traveling with his family for a summer holiday. 

I actually contacted you because you happen to bear the same surname with that of the contractor who was my client, as a result of that I will like to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/Heirs to inherit his funds and disburse it within me and you. Base on the ultimatum letter the Bank has written to me that they will confiscate the said funds if I cannot provide any of his relative and I cannot front myself to make a claim. As his lawyer/attorney, I decided to contact you simply because you bear the same last name with the decease who was my client which makes it perfect.

The principal amount is US$7.5 Million. I have already worked out all necessary modalities to execute the transfer successfully putting legalities into consideration; hence I seek your consent if interested to enable me sends you more details of this business project. 

If you are interested and willing to participate, kindly reply to this email message by sending me your full names, address, phone numbers, age and occupation.

I wait to hear from you.
Regards,

Mr. Andrew Stevens           

No comments: