Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE

Good Day,


My Name is Captain Marilyn Austin, an American Army Presently in Afghanistan for a peace keeping
mission. With a very desperate need for assistance, I am seeking your kind assistance to evacuate the
sum of($5,200,000.00) Five Million and Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)Dollars to you.

I found your contact particulars in an address journal,  then i summed up courage to contact you.

Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and
ammunition's one location  during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the
money be shared amongst us. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of
money became a problem for me so with the help of a German contact working here and his office enjoys
some immunity, i was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He
does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British / American
medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over
the package to his family in the united states.I will discuss this with you when I am sure you are
willing to assist me.I will be discusing further with you regarding the confidentiality of this
venture in the receipt of your reply. I will also agree to offer you 20% of this, please you have to
accept this from me of the total sum as your share in this transaction.

Thanks, kindly get back to me in the receipt of this email.To affirm your
willingness and cooperation to my proposal, please do so via my private
EMAIL: (marilynaustin01@admin.in.th) for more information.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as
possible  and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

No comments: