Thursday, August 16, 2012

From Mr Washidi ALLAMU

DearSir/Madam.


My name is Mr Washidi ALLAMU the manager of Auditing and Account in Departmentin (B.O.A) Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Hope That you will notexpose or betray this trust and confident that I am About to repose on you forthe mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.5) million toyour account within 11 or 15 banking days. This Money has been dormant foryears in our Bank without claim. I want the Bank to release the money to you asthe nearest person to our deceased
Customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next Of kin in an air crash .

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned Fund. Sothis is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank
can Release the moneyto you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.( MR. PAUL LOUIS HALLEY) Please I would like you to keepThis proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Here is the sharing ratio; you will get 50% as your share, while I get 50% forme. If you can help me, please contact me immediately with the requiredInformation listed below:

1. Your full name:
2. Your contact cell phone number:
3. Your age:
4. Your sex:
5. Your occupations:
6. Your country and city:

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Washidi ALLAM         

No comments: