Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENION.....

I am Mr.Osain Dantata ,The Youngest Son to Late Muammar Gaddafi. Due to the revolution in my country " Libya "I subsequent surrender to the Rebels, I and other members of my family were allowed to excape to Burkina Faso where I presently resides with other members of my family. I am making this contact to you based on trust. My Late Father Deposited some amount of money for immediate investment in london before his death this money ($10.2m US Dollars). The money is Secured Somewhere in a Bank In London" Details will be disclosed to you as we progess and if you accept to help me with your indentity to have this money transffer to your country for investment i will give you % of the total money

Best Regards,
Osain Dantata     

No comments: