Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FROM THE DESK OF MR.KUSO ACHO.

FROM THE DESK OF MR.KUSO ACHO.

Bill And Exchange Manager
Banque Sahélo-Saharienne pour l'Investissement et le Commerce (BSIC)
West Africa.

Mercredi
22/08/2012

Dear Friend,

CONFIDENTIAL.

Good day, how are you today? I know this mail will come to you as a big surprise; with hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident I'm about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.


I am married with four children four Sons, but now a widower, I'm 48yrs old. In my department as the bill and exchange manager of Banque Sahélo-Saharienne pour l'Investissement et le Commerce (BSIC), I discovered an abandoned sum of 30.5M US DOLLARS(THIRTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer, 74 years American citizen who died 11th September 2001with event of terrorist attack on World Trade Canter.


I need your urgent assistance in transferring the mentioned sum Immediately to your account, the money has been dormant for years in our bank here without any body coming for the claim, I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that we can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please you should keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if not interested and if you are interested reply and call me for my urgent attention, upon receipt of your reply or call, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum for acceptance and 10% will be for any
expenses that will occur during the transfer why I will have 60% as my own share.


Best Regards,

Mr.Kuso Acho.     

No comments: