Sunday, August 5, 2012

From Cpt. John Anthony

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. My name Capt. John Anthony, I am an officer in the US Army and also a West Point Graduate, currently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division and Peace keeping force in Baghdadi. I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq. I want to solicit your Attention to receive some money on my behalf as my partner in business. Am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has arrived USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? I will explain further when I receive your response. 

Best regards,
Cpt. John Anthony

No comments: