Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DONATION TO ORPHANAGE HOMES!!!

Good day


My name is Mrs. Lucy Allen; I am a dying woman who had decided
to donate what I have to the orphanage Charity homes through
you. I am 61 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four
years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have
been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited
from my late husband to charity homes through you for the good
work of humanity, rather than allowing my relatives to use my
husband's hard earned funds inappropriately. I have asked the
Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has, because
He is a merciful God.

As I lay on my sick bed undergoing chemotherapy, I want you to
help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be
very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of
$700,000.00 (Seven hundred thousand Dollars) to charities
through you for the good work of the Lord, and to help the
motherless babies, less privileged and also for the assistance
of the widows in your city.

I know I have never met you but my instinct tells me to do
this, and I hope you act sincerely. I decided that 30% of this
money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the
success release of this fund, because i am too weak and
fragile to do things myself because of illness. I have
informed my consultant about my decision in willing this fund
to charity through you and at the moment I cannot take any
telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around
me and my health status too. I have adjusted my WILL with the
consent of my lawyer.

NB: Kindly Contact and provide my consultant with your
information's below for record purpose His E-mail id is
(VICTORY-CHAMBERS_UK@lawyer.com)
Your Full Name, Your Full Address, You're House Telephone,
You're Mobile Telephone, Marital Status, Date of birth,
Occupation.

God bless you and your family. Make sure that you send your
details via my private e-mail for record purposes.
mrslucyallen@hotmail.com

Regards,
Mrs. Lucy Allen.

No comments: