Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ATTN: Sir /Madam.........OK

ATTN: Sir /Madam,


My name is DR JERRY GAHA, I work with the Central Bank Goavernor (CBN) I am sorry to disturb you now having seen and observed what you have gone through for sometime now on your payment contract/inheritance Fund here in (CBN), Have you asked yourself why each time your fund is approved for payment, one problem or the other will come up?

I have personally confirmed the true source of the money, which has become an
open secret to me. Few days ago, I overheard the Governor and some other directors of (CBN) when they were saying that they will transfer your funds 10.5 Million to unknown Account. Please, I am telling you this based on my faith and I do devastate injustice. I have been a keen observer of what has been happening to this Fund of yours and I am not very happy as a human being to see such.

Having said the above, During a meeting today, I learnt a diplomat would be leaving for the united state by tomorrow and i have arranged with him to assist me convey a (consignment) fund. the arrangement would be when he gets to united states, he would get intouch with you letting you know he has arrived and with your address he would help us deliver the (consignment) fund US$10.5 Million  at your door post. the only thing i
duely need from you now that all this is done is an inner trust. i would not want a situation where you would betray me when you recieve it from him.Moreso,the diplomat does not know the content of the consignment,only known to you and i alone.

Note: The Money is coming on one or two security proof box; the box sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. The box is coming with a Diplomat who will accompany the Box to your house address.You are hereby adviced to re-confirm to me the followings; Full name, Delivery address, Your direct telephone, mobile to reach you.

The Diplomat attached will travel with this required information's for the delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted, and Note: The Diplomat does not know the original contents of the box. What declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and Ask you the contents please tell them the same thing ok.

Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need your urgent reply because the box are scheduled to airlift as soon as we hear from you.

Listen carefully, for security reasons, I must have an oral communication with you before the Diplomat boarding, as to enable me have your voice identification in case another appears to be you.

Thank.
DR JERRY GAHA

No comments: