Monday, May 13, 2013

admin

I am Ms. Liza Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of HONG LEONG BANK in Malaysia. I have a business proposal you
In my department, I discovered a sum of $85.5 Million USD In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased
customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 year.
resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that until now. I
personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of Directors are planing to share this funds among themself.
Which i have good heart to use this funds to help the poor, I seek your consent as my business partner in this transasaction to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the diseased so that the funds of this account valued at $85.5 Million usd can be paid to yourlocal bank account in your country.
This transaction will be share 50/50 by both of us.

I want to use part of my own share to help orphanage motherless child home, I dont know about you.

Provide me the following information, as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.

Also you are to Fill the information below.

1, Your Full names:.............................
2, Your age:..........................
3, Your private phone number:...............
4, Your current country and residential address:........
5, Your Occupation:.................................
6, Can You Handle This Project:...............................

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,
i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction.

Best regards

Ms. Liza Wong

No comments: