Monday, November 30, 2009

I will appreciate your timely response

Dear Friend,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest
person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr. Ampim Koffi.

I am the manager of the Societe Generale - Social Security Bank Limited - SG-
SSB Accra. I am a Ghanaian married with four children. I am writing to
solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US$19.300.000.00. This fund
is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit
during this year in my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of
this Excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of US$19.300.000.00 (Nineteen million
three hundred thousand united states dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a
beneficiary. I am currently seeking a means of expanding and relocating
business interest in the following sectors:Banking, Real estate, Stock
speculation and mining, Transportation and Tobacco, Agriculture, Oil and gas
and Gold dust.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any of the mentioned business sectors in your country;please write me for
possible business co-operation.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus
I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your
bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for
me.

I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It
is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account
anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original
depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your
timely response. Contact me with my private e-mail address at
(ampim_k1963@yahoo.com.cn)

With regards,

Mr Ampim Koffi

No comments: