Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PRINCESS KING TINNA DONGOSON

My Dear,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing

that if it is the wish

of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you

aboundantly and you would never regreat.


I am a female student from University of Burkina

faso,Ouagadougou,I am 24

yrs old. I like any person who can be caring, loving

and home oriented,I

will love to have a long-term relationship with you

and to know more about

you. I would like to build up a solid foundation

with you in time coming if

you can be able to help me in this transaction.


Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left

I and my junior brother

behind. My father was a king, which our town

citizens titled him over

sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to

him and I am the only

person who can take care of his wealth now because

my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my

father's wealth.


My father left the sum of USD $14.8

Million, (US Dollars)in a bank .This money was

annually paid into

my late fathers account from Etruscan's Permit In

burkina Faso.company(E.P.I.B.F)and Etruscan's Gold company operating in our

locality for the compensation of youth and community

development in our jurisdiction.


I don't know how and what I will do to invest this

money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to

my father and our family, which they were planning to

do without my present

because I am a female as stated by our culture in

the town.


Now,i urgently need your humble assistance to help

me move this money from

the bank to your bank account, That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God,

you will help me invest this money wisely.


I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if

you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for

handling this transaction for us, which you will

strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing

to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach Me Also

For your more investgation,you are kindly advice to visit this website

/www.etruscan.com/lsiwebsite/pbf.htm


Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free

and I hope to commence

the transaction as quick as possible, I will send to

you my picture as soon

as I hear from you.


Yours sincereely,


PRINCESS KING TINNA DONGOSON

No comments: