Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AN URGENT REPLY AND CALL NEEDED

AN URGENT REPLY AND CALL NEEDED
Good Day, Please Read very carefully. My name is Mr.Hany Mohamed; I'm the credit officer in BOA Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. I want to front you in the bank so that you can apply for the claim of fund as the next of kin to our late customer Mr. Andreas Schranner who died years ago with his entire family while on holidays and several attempt has being made to locate his family without success.
 
You should understand that as an insider in the bank I will do every thing possible to protect your interest and to make sure that I follow things up as soon as you are willing to work this out with me because I will not want this money to go into the government purse. Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality
 and send me the Following information:
 
(1) Fullnames:.........................................................
2) Private phone number:................................................
(3) Current residential address:...............................................
(4) Occupation:.....................................................
(5) Age and Sex:....................................................
Kind Regards,
 
Mr.Hany Mohamed;.
please call me for more detials: 00226-78414827 

No comments: