Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Miss Marina James.

Miss Marina James.
(Ekwo Family).
Rue 15 Paris Village.
Abidjan Cote d Ivoire.
 
 I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God
for you to help  and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this. I am a female student from University of Abidjan, Cocody campus. I am 22yrs old. I'did like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented.I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.
 
Well, my father died earlier five months ago. He was a king (Traditonal King),
which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a
princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now
because my junior brother still very young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth.He left the sum of US$8.5 million (Eight Million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a Bank here in my country.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company (S.P.D.C) and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.
I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to TRANSFER this money from the  Bank into your account . I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.
 
I am ready to offer 10% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in transfering this fund, kindly reach me.
Please note that, this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible.
 
Best regard
Miss Marina James.

No comments: