Friday, November 20, 2009

Investment Proposal From Charles Nqakula

Thursday 19th November 2009

Attention:

My names are Mr. Charles Nqakula a South African man by birth born September 13, 1942 and a former Minister of Defense, Till I was made a Minister of Safety and Security from May 2002 to September 2008.I am now retired and in active politics in my country.

I am presently the National Chairman: South African Communist Party; Member: African National Congress National Executive Committee.

I am interested in owning some investments overseas, As my political carrier cannot enable me face my business and politics at the same time so i have mandated my eldest son Siyabonga Nqakula and my lawyer Barrister Jennifer Ruiz Fernandez in Spain to help me source for reliable investors in the World over to invest an available funds I have deposited through her in Spain in profitable business ventures. My area of interest for investment is REAL ESTATES, FARMING, and MANUFACTURING AND HOTELS.

If you know you are capable of handling a project of this magnitude, Please get back to me to enable me forward my lawyers details and more information to you,all we need is to ascertain your credibility, resourcefulness and experience. My son Siyabonga Nqakula will be representing me in all my business transactions.

Please if you have no prior experience in this fields that I have stated, just ignore this message.

I earnestly await your response.

Regards,
Mr. Charles Nqakula
Sales and Account consultant
Edifica Caja de,Avinguda
Madrid Spain
mrqakulacharles@aol.com
charlesnqakula@aol.com

No comments: