Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TREAT AS URGENT

FROM THE DESK OF TANKO IBRAHIM
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.

TOP SECRET
Dear Friend i am TANKO IBRAHIM the bill and exchange manager at the foreign remittance department of BANK OF AFRICA.

I got your contact from the internet ,while seaching for an honest and trust worthy person, who will assist me to implement this transfer.

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$22.5m US dollars (twenty two Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSANDUS dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 2003 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next if kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I therefore soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin.

I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary in respect of the provision of your Account and services rendered, 55% would be for me while5% will be for expencses incured during the cause of thIS transaction If the money is transferred to your Account from BANK OF AFRICA, I and my family in this transaction will proceed immediately to your country for our own share of the money.

I expect you to keep this business strictly confidential and secret as you may wish to know that I am Bank official.

Be rest assured that this business is 100% risk free on both side and every arrangement to transfer this money to the Account you are going to provide have been concluded provided we maintain the confidentiality and secreceirity involved. Contact me on my email address I am looking forward for your prompt response.

here is my Number +226 -7884-2134

Please reply me through this email id mr.tanko.ibrahim2008@live.fr

PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE TO US YOUR FULL VALID DATAS AS STATED:
COMPLETE NAMES------------------
COMPLETE POSTAL ADDRESS---------
TEL. NUMBER---------------------
FAX NUMBER----------------------
EMAIL ADDRESS-------------------
OCCUPATION----------------------
MARITAL STATUS------------------
ZIP/POSTAL CODE-----------------

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.TANKO IBRAHIM.
Bill & Exchange Manager,

No comments: