Friday, November 20, 2009

Urgent attention please.

Urgent attention please.
Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Mr Salif Diallo ,an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with the Bank of Africa Burkina Faso.I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($15 million transfer claims).

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account: get back to me with the listed below and yours comment.

Your Full Name:..............
Your Country:.......... ..........
Your Direct Phone N°........
Your Fax N°.......................if available.
Your Age:..........................

Best Regard,
Mr Salif Diallo.
God Bless you.

No comments: