Monday, February 21, 2011

Still Waiting To Receive Your Email,

Dearest Friend,

Assalamu'alaikum,

Greetings to you, I want you to be my beneficiary if you can handle this project
according to my wish, I will be so much glad. I am an orphan and a single
woman originated from Asia. I have lived in United Kingdom for over 20 years
doing

my Real Estate business. I have been suffering from a long time cancer of the
breast

and became deaf after series of injections that affected my eardrum.

Presently, I'm with my computer in a hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment for cancer. Since I lost my organ of hearing and my doctors wrote to
me on a paper that I have only few months to live, It is my last wish to see
that

the $4.5 Million I have in the bank should be used to build a charity
organization
on my name in your Country in order to help the poor and motherless babies.
Give me this information if I can trust you and I will write to the hospital
Attorney

to prepare the legal document on your name as my beneficiary.
Full Name............
Age/Sex..............
Contact phone number.
Address...........
Occupation.....
Marital status...
Country...........
With the subject to your response I will give you 30% of my funds while the
remaining

70% will be used for the project. Get back to me immediately to enable me
write
to the

hospital Attorney to draft an agreement to seal up these funds in your name
and
you can

also deal with the bank directly if you wish. Please assure me that you will act


accordingly as I stated herein. Please you must treat this as personal matter
as
Allah

will bless you for helping the less privileged. Hoping to hear from you
inshallah.

Yours Sister,
Ms. Rosmah Majid.
St Mark's Hospital,UK.

No comments: