Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From Mrs Susan

FROM Mrs Susan Cale
16 Rue Des Moryrs Cocody Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire.

Dearest One,
I am the above named person from Kuwait I am married to Mr.Hussien Cale Solomon,

who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in
the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a

brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both
Christian. since his death I decided not to remary or get a child outside my
matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2. 5
Million (Two Million Five Hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a security and
finance house. Presently, the fund is still with the finance house.

Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer
problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this fund to the less previladge in the soceity
through individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
herein. I wish that this fund will be use for orphanages, widows, and for people

that need help in every way . God made us to understand that blessed is the hand

that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money

and my husband relatives want me dead at all cost, and I don't want my husbands
efforts to be fruitless . This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid

of death hence i know where I am going, as i am going to be in the bosom of the
Lord.


I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because i can not hear
very well, With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
shall give you the contact of the finance company here in Abidjan. I want you to

always pray for me because the Lord is my shepherd. Whoever that wants to serve
the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all
through your life. Please note that any delay in your reply will give me room in

sourcing another God fearing person or charity organization for this same
purpose. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Mrs,Susan Cale.

No comments: