Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From Miss Pamela Shaheed.

From Miss Pamela Shaheed.


Pardon me for using this medium to introduce myself to you.I am Pamela Shaheed
by name the only daughter of (Engr. Shafi Shaheed), I know you will be waiting
to know who is my father, according to my mother who told me that my father is a
Citizen of Republic of Yemen according to her she told me that many years ago
that she was living in Yemen after her education there she meet with my father,
after some months she took in and she told my father and my father rejected her
,that he was not responsible for it, there is nothing easy for her to do then to
wait after 9 months she gave birth to me, note my mother become very rich after
she hard worked in allot of Offices in Swiss, London but mistakenly she did not
addressed me to my father which I have asked her about him but she advised me
not to talk about him again my mother did not get married to any other man
thinking that men's are wicked,

It is sad to say that she passed away mysteriously in France during last year on
censer operations. Since then my mothers brothers have taken away every of her
access and pushed me away from the house calling me names that I don't have
position to there home that I should go and meet who is my father, I want you to
know that this people wants to kill me only because of money houses lands car
which was brought by own mother
However, before the death of my late mother she gave me some important documents
where she deposited the sum of Twelve Million, One Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars. ($12,100,000) with a Bank here in Abidjan, and she told me that
I should look for a foreigner who will receive this money into his/her country
overseas for onward investment,

This bellow request is what I need from you

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transferred into.
2) To serve as the guardian of these fund by providing where to invest the funds
3) To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career
and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

I will offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort
after the successful transferring of this fund to your nominated account
overseas. Please I will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded in
seven (7) working days from now. I am expecting to hear from you as soon as
possible.

Best regards.
Your's love.
Miss Pamela Shaheed

No comments: