Saturday, February 12, 2011

Private Email

Private Email

Confidentiality is our success of this transaction

I am Mr Dikiy Alexey personal assistant to Mr. Andreas Schranner a German
property Magnate who lost his life and the entire family perished in the
jet crash, I am contacting you because as him personal assistant before
his death Late Andreas Schranner have a safe deposit of about 12.5 million
dollars with a private vault house presently the private vault house
contacted me in regard the claims of the safe deposit but as the personal
assistant I don't have right for the claims that is why I am contacting
you to stand as the beneficiary to the safe deposit for the claims and
released of the safe deposit in your favor.

You can see by clicking on the link to enable you read about how my boss
lost his life and the entire family.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

Take note once you have the safe deposit released in your favor will share
ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you the balance 10% will be any expenses
both parties will incur during the process of releasing the safe deposit
from the private vault house and confidentiality is our success of this
transaction as far you follow all instructions and details from me.
CONTACT ME AT MY PERSONAL EMAIL (dateinfodikiy@aol.co.uk )

Please if you are interested sends me a reply mail at (
dateinfodikiy@aol.co.uk ) for us to proceed immediately and if you not
interested delete it.

Yours truly,

Mr Dikiy Alexey


____________________________________________________________________________________
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091

No comments: