Saturday, August 22, 2009

TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

FROM: MR. GRAHAM ALI.
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

ATTN: MY DEAR,
I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me.

My name is MR. GRAHAM ALI. An Auditor of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).I discovered existing dormant account for 6 years. When I discovered that there had been no continuation or withdrawals from this account for this long period and our banking law stipulates that any unserviceable account for more than 6 Years will go into the bank revenue as an unclaimed fund.
I have made personal inquiries about the depositor and his next of kin but sadly, the depositor and his next of kin died in motor accident while the rest of the family died in Iraq during the crisis, I only made this investigation just to be double sure of this fact and since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the Relatives.

I seek your consent to present yourself as his business partner as well next of kin of the deceased. As an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you becoming the next of kin to the estate, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $5.5m (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this fund.
Thereafter, I will come for the sharing and investment, also to use part of the money to help the ORPHANAGE ARROUND THE WORLD, It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation.

Now my questions are: -

1. Can you handle this project? ……………….
2. Can I give you this trust? …………………

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, All what I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through, I guarantee that this will be executed under a Legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, please get in touch with me by my e-mail to enable me outline to you the strategies on how to go about this.

Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary Attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves, also sends to me your personal information as followed to enable me send to you official letter of application form of claim that you will fill and send to the bank for the demand of the transfer of the fund into your bank account.

Your phone number…………………
Your full name………………………
Your country of origin………………

I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Respectfully yours Reply via: email (mr.graham_ali2009@hotmail.fr

TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.
HAVE A GREAT DAY.

YOURS, FAITHFULLY.

MR. GRAHAM ALI.

TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS :(mr.graham_ali2009@hotmail.fr)

No comments: