Thursday, August 13, 2009

FROM BARRISTER.JAMES.ADAMS,

With due respect:

I am Barrister James.Adams, the financial attorney of Late Mr. Morris Thompson in Burkina Faso.
My late client has a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money Valued $60 Million USD (Sixty Million Dollars only) with (B.S.I.C.) Bank Burkina Faso, he died in a plane crash with his entire family, you can read more news about the crash by visiting this website; http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/.
If your are interested to run this deal with me by using your bank account to receive this fund as his next of kin, then I shall provide you with more details on how we shall proceed legally for immediate transfer of this fund into your bank account.
Meanwhile 40% of this total amount will go for you as my partner for your full corporation and 60% will be for me, if you are interested for this deal get back to me for more details

Regards Yours Barrister James.Adams

No comments: