Monday, August 24, 2009

GOOD DAY.

Dear Sir/Madam
I have pick-up the trust and courage to write you this mail with divine
confidence that you will be a reliable and honest person whom I could trust
in this important transaction that I want to open up to you.


I am Charles Moore, of International Remittance Department at Royal Bank of
Scotland United Kingdom.


My intention is to put you forward as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of
abandoned fund (£5,200,000.00) Five Million Two Hundred Thousand British
Pounds Sterling Only, in the account of late George Brumley whom was a
physician/geologist by profession and also work with Mining company years
back instead of forfeiting it to government treasury as the regulation
guiding the bank on non-operational/long dormant account stated. There is no
single risk involved.


We have similar cases like this here in the bank but this is the very one I
am hundred percent sure of. I have concluded with my colleague to get this
done that's why I'm sending this mail to you.


I will appreciate it if, you will pledge your unreserved commitment, in all
areas, towards assisting me in this transaction. My primary objective, after
you indicate your interest, will be to completely change all existing
documents in your name and attach same to the account as the next of kin.

You will be present as the on Surviving relation of the late owner of the
account. This arrangement will automatically make you the bona-fide next of
kin to the deceased.


I have perfected all the internal bank arrangement as regards this
transaction with a colleague of mine; I assure you that there will be no
single risk while the transaction goes on or after the transaction.

Please note that this deal can only take place on the following conditions:

1} Absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required and guaranteed,
considering our position in the bank.

2}. Assurance that our own share will be released to us in good faith when
this money finally gets into your account and not to take advantage of us.


Finally, note that you will be receiving at the end of this transaction, 30%
of the total amount which I believe is reasonable, for your involvement and
participation while 70% will be ours.


Do indicate your interest by contacting me immediately please. You will
never regret it in any way, trust me. Please do contact me immediately on my
email: ( charlesmoore20002@yahoo.co.uk)

As soon as I hear from you, I will tell you the next step to take.

I extend my right hand of fellowship to you and request you to be my partner
for I am sure you will appreciate it at the end of this transaction.


All the best.


Regards

Charles Moore.
Direct Number: 00-44-701-119-8601

No comments: