Sunday, August 9, 2009

DEARSET

DEARSET
I will like to know more about you.
How is your day.

Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal My name is Fatima Garang I 'm 23, from Republic of Sudan in North Africa ,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion, (never married before ) presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country and wicked once whom killed my Beloved parents.
My late father, Dr. John Garang was vice president and former rebel leader of Sudan and was kill by Sudan President Omar AL Bashir, in helicopter crash, at Uganda on 31st of July 2005. You can read more of war in my country and about my father death in the link below.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2134220.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6595333.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm
After then, unknown people attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother, also with my only brother in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now, but I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal, where i am living now in a refugee camp seeking for your interest and future plan.
Honey, this computer which i use to email you is belonging to our Reverend pastor that has the church here in the refugee camp. Get back to me through this email address (missfatima_love@hotmail.fr)
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail because i have a lot to disclose to you. please try to delete your profile in the site because we have found each other.
I will attach my pictures in next mail once i receive your urgent and positive response.
Hoping to hear from you soonest, with your lovely pictures.
With love and kiss,
Miss Fatima Garang,
Get back to me through this email address (missfatima_love@hotmail.fr)

No comments: