Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi,

Subject: Hi,

Hi,
I was involved in the recent incident on the chemical tanker identified as M/V BISCAGLIA.
Only three of unarmed security staff were rescued from the water by a coalition helicopter and are on board a coalition warship in the Gulf of Aden. But I independently escaped with a trunk box from the ship during the accident. I know about the incident before we board to sail as one of the security officers. I made my plans to survive with a valuable Item from the ship.
Somali waters pirates, No details about how the pirates attacked. The ship hijacked Friday 28/11/2008 has made it the 97th vessel to be attacked this year in Somalia, where an Islamic insurgency and lack of effective government are the major reason to an increase in pirate attacks in the Gulf of Aden. Somalia, an impoverished nation in the Horn of Africa, has not had a functioning government since 1991.I have connections with some customs top officials to ship this trunk box out from here to any convenient place of your choice pending my arrival to meet you for the deal.  The trunk Box contains pure Gold worth of 14 million dollars and other valuables we are yet to know the worth.
If you are really in for the deal, kindly reply me with your full names, contact phone numbers, age, postal address and marital status before I can trust you for the deal and I will command the shipment the same day.
 



Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

No comments: