Monday, December 1, 2008

Business Proposal

Dear Friend,

My names are Mr. Zhang Tiejun., I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. and I have a concealed business suggestion of seventeen million three hundred United State Dollars{$17.3M} for you .I will need you to help me in transferring the above funds from my bank to your country. I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to the deceased client so that you will be able to receive his funds,Should you be interested please send me the below information immediately.

1, Full names
2, occupation,
3, private phone number,
4, current residential address.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Ghazi Musa Hassan,all that is required from you is to provide me with the above information so as to enable the attorney can commence his job. We are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents in your favor.

I will let you in on the proposal in details immediately you express your interest and please do that by responding to my direct email as below:
{t.zhang08@yahoo.com.hk}.Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mr. Zhang Tiejun.

No comments: