Wednesday, December 10, 2008

From Jet Fellows: Please Assist.

My name is Jet Fellows, 72 years of age. Am a citizen of the united states
but presently in Hong Kong due to my ill-health. I have been diagnosed with
Esophageal cancer and it has defied all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have only about a few months to live,according to the medical
experts. Though am very rich, i never thought of raising my own family,i
only focused on my businesses as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. The treatment
of this disease has so far squarshed a handsome amount of my cash money
in savings.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly and it has been confirmed to
me by the doctors that my ailment will defy all forms of medical treatment,
i have decided not to spend more money anymore.


The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposits of Ten
Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000,00) and Twenty Five million
United States Dollars that I have with Finance Vaulting Units in europe and
Asia respectively . I will want you to help me collect any of these
deposits and use it to build a charity organization in your country,
bearing my names and your names in partnership.


In the course of this transaction, i would want you to know more about me
by sending to you my personal profile.Kindly note that you are to keep to
yourself 20% of the total amount of money for your effort,time and any
incurable
expences you would make in the course of this transaction. I cannot talk
with you
on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Laptop Computer to
communicate with you.  If you are interested in carrying out this assignment
on my behalf fill this form below when replying this mail via:

jet_fellows37@yahoo.com.hk


Your country/resident address--------------

Your name in full--------------------

Your tel/fax number----------------------

Your occupation--------------------------

Your nationality.........................

Your present location..............

Your age/sex---------------------------

The name of your company if any------------------


Jet Fellows.


Great story teller! How bout making a book instead of this scam?

No comments: