Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dear Beloved Friend


Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Augusta Madu, a widow to late Alhaji Sheik, a new Christian convert suffering from long time cancer of the breast and have only six months, presently I am in a Hospital in London taken my treatment. My late husband, was killed during the USA raid against terrorism in Afghanistan, he was very wealthy, and I
inherited all his business and wealth after his death because during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child, so I decided to divide this wealth to churches in Africa, America, Asia and Europe and for humanity in general.

I therefore selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over this selection and I am willing to donate the sum of $10 million US Dollar to you on behalf of your organization to lend a hand in reaching out to the less privileged and the development of the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ. This fund is in presently in Security Company in Switzerland.
So upon your reply I will instruct my attorney Barrister Michael Gill Holonis to file in an
application of Withdrawal of this fund to your favor.

So please confirm these items as below if you are interested to assist:

1, your full name
2, your mailing address
3, your telephone and fax numbers.

On receipt of the confirmed items, I will forward it to my Attorney so that some necessary changes will be made on the documents to enable you have claim to the Consignment/Donation, but note that until this Donation of $10 million is delivered to you, I will strongly insist that this transaction most be keep a top secret, as I wait your gentle and kind response to
this mail

God bless you and your family.
Mrs. Augusta Madu


Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery

No comments: