Tuesday, May 27, 2014

YOUR TOTAL PARTNERSHIP AND SINCERITY.

EXXONMOBIL OIL PRODUCING (UK)


ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX
United Kingdom
 
Attention,      
 
YOUR TOTAL PARTNERSHIP AND SINCERITY.
 
Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-
mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency
and importance of the information. This project is based on trust,
confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable
meeting of the minds.
 
I am Mr. Peter O'Brien, the General Manager Accounting of Mobil Producing
United Kingdom, I got your contact on my confidential search on the
internet for a citizen of your Country, that should stand as my foreign
partner on the claim and joint management of this fund that is lying
unclaimed in the Escrow account of a foreign contractor  of this
organization that died of cardiac arrest in United States of America.
 
This fund valued Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars (US$18,500,000.00) came to existence as an unclaimed contract
payment made by this organization into the account of a foreign
contractor for a particular contract executed Five (5) years ago , ever
since this payment was transferred into his account here in my country,
every effort made to get hold of his next of kin or relative to put in
claims on this contractor payment has not been fruitful.
 
 
The banking rules here in my country, have it that if a depositor has
been confirmed dead and the account has been dormant and for a period of
three (3) years and no one comes up for the claim of such deposit, the
bank has the right to declare the fund as unclaimed and be transferred
into the Government treasury, with a 40% commission, ever since I got
this news I have been waiting for the appropriate time to convert this
fund for my personal utilization, just last week an official notification
letter was sent to this organization by the bank on the arrangement to
declare this fund unclaimed and the recent merger of this company (Mobil)
and Exxon Oil, I see it appropriate to convert this fund for personal
utilization, but this will not be actualized without your help as a
relative of the deceased or his Associate and as the next of kin to the
account.
 
I am contacting you as a foreigner to stand as my trustee and foreign
partner to enable me present you before the bank as the either the
business associate or the distant relative of this contractor, to
facilitate this fund ownership change in your favor and immediate
transfer into your account, pending my visit there in your country for
sharing and utilization between us, I also want to reassure you that
every step on this fund transfer is free of any risk and it will be
carried out under a legitimate process that will protect you from any
breach of the law.
 
On the completion of this fund into your account, the sharing should be
thus:-
50% is for me as the initiator and I will confidently hand over to you
all the essential documents on this very contract that the payment is
lying unclaimed in the bank, you will also guide me on the investment of
this my share into real estate there in your country.
 
45% should be for you as my partner, considering the essential role that
you will play in this transaction.
 
 
5% should be for hidden expense reimbursement that should be incurred on
the legal actualization of this project in your favor.
 
However, before further details of this laudable transaction will be
revealed to you. I must be convinced of your integrity, transparency and
honest, so I will require from the following details:-
Your name in full.
Your residential Address in full.
Your Mobile (Cell) telephone number.
Tel/Fax Number
Brief information on your profile, this should include your age, marital
status and nature of Job.
 
 
This is highly, business transaction that requires someone with
experience, exposure and more than average means of livelihood. Please
treat this transaction as strictly confidential as I am still active with
this organization. Forward your response to this my email account:

 
Sincerely,
Mr. Peter O'Brien
 
 
 


No comments: