Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hello

Dear Sir,
I am writing you this mail to seek your sincere assistance. My name is Col. William Russel. I am attached to the UKTI Defence and Security Organisation (UKTI DSO) which is UK Joint Delegation to NATO.
My colleagues and I need a faithful, trustworthy partner, someone who is dedicated and committed to duty with trust to receive some funds on our behalf. It is Legal Oil money which was embezzled by some of the Libya Government Official during Muammar Gaddafi regime. We have about USD$15.5 Million (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) ready to be transferred to you for investment purposes from Libya. The money in question has been kept with a security company and was declared as personal effects.
Please, do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duties with the Military; I must keep a low profile at all times. More details regarding this deal will be made available to you as soon as your interest is shown. Contact me through my private phone: +447924560973 or Fax: +448707620889
Your immediate response will be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Col. William Russe


No comments: