Sunday, May 11, 2014

Donation for charity

Donation for charity

Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a surprise. My name is Mrs Sarah Jehi a widow, I found your email address through my late husbands internet dater late Mr. Jehi Johnson

I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from a blood cancer and Parkinson diseases. I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Transfer the sum of ( $6.500,000.00) united states dollars to your account so you can assist me Distribute my funds to charity homes in your country ,

I have set aside 20% for you and your family keep while you donate 80% to the less privilage people,

I will give you more details or full storry as soon as i receive your reply as the fund was deposited with a bank,

Remain Blessed

Mrs Sarah Jehi 


No comments: