Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cash Donation From the Richest Lottery Winner

Dear Email Owner, 


My name is Gloria C. Mackenzie, i am 84  years old,  and I am from Zephyrhills, Florida.

On June 5, 2013, I was declared the winner of $590 Million Dollars, the largest Powerball jackpot in history.

After much consultations with my attorney, My Son and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http://abcnews.go.com/US/powerball-record-winner-84-year-woman-gloria-mackenzie/story?id=19331310#.UbgPzH6nomP

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:.....& *Country:.....and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to you.

No comments: